Article continues below these Amazon Goodies
I was doing this just before I went to work on the block...
Block #15 ... 'Front Porches'.... sitting on one is the absolute BEST thing ever!
When we bought this home the one requirement was a front porch. The shipping Department grew up with one and missed having it. It didn't take me long to realize why it was an essential part of our home.
Do you have a front porch?
For this block I used just the middle as a bonus table runner layout. It can use charm packs for the middle and you can use it for the squares too! So it's perfect to use up those left over 5" charm squares.
AND it's a fast fun project to enter in my Challenge!
Article continues below this Ad
Have you felt like you have been missing my posts when reading Facebook in your feed? Most likely you have!
- To be sure you don't miss anything to go my group page at Facebook Group
- Click the notifications drop down
- Set to ALL POSTS and will get more of the great posts!
Did you miss my Facebook Live the other day?
- Download Pat Sloan Block 15 directions In the Summer Time
- LOOKING for an iron? BUY an Iron using my exclusive 20% off code of PATSLOAN20 + FREE shipping! Check out the BLUE one, it's very affordable
- BUY my Thread Boxes HERE and HERE .. single spools of Aurifil 50wt HERE
- My Books
- Make my First Quilt, which is a primer and not just for rank newbies, but anyone else taught that wants to fill in the knowledge holes
- Sign up for my notices
- Join me at my Facebook Group ‘Quilt with Pat Sloan’
- If you have a question, leave it in the comments and I'll put answers here!