I am the host of Aurifil's Designer of the Month program for the last 6 years. And during that time we have had so many cute projects from our fantastic designers! I suggested to the Aurifil we run the 2012 Embroidery Block of the Month again as it's darling and many of you might have missed it! (I know.. hard to believe!)
Our Februrary block is designed by the very talented Sherri Falls! I never tire of snowmen, and these 2 are little love birds.
This is the original quilt done in 2012, you are going to LOVE these blocks!
If you are looking for an amazing embroidery book, and I really do own the ones I share, Rebecca did an incredible job with this!
PLUS... drum roll.. make the block by the Mar 23, 2017, share it at the Aurifil page and YOU might win a set of AuriFloss threads!
- SIGN UP for New Article Notices
- BUY my favorite Embroidery BOOK
- BUY AuriFloss in kits & single Spools
- Buy my new Favorite Embroidery book
- The Lightbox I use, I have the 17" but they make a larger & smaller size
Article continues below this Ad