If you subscribe to my main site articles.. sorry for 2 in a day! This is a crazy week with everything coming out. I even have LOADS MORE to share! BUT.. let's take a look....
Here is my Scrappy Among the Stars block! I had such fun pairing 2 fabrics for each 4 patch.
I shared repeat block layouts for this and now I REALLY want to make it in repeat with my Sunday Drive that just arrived in shops! A charm pack + fabric ... so let's see how to try it out
I kind of believe mini charms were invented for auditioning! I can more easily lay a 2.5" square over fabric and see how it looks. Then I put use them to do this FREE Table runner pattern, or I use them to create 2.5" scrap quilts which I sew while I'm sewing other things!
Open up the Mini charm and sort into colors to audition....
I got a little giddy over this.. haha! The shipping Dept snapped that photo while I was giggling...
I put the charms on my Sunday drive fabrics... which do you like?
- Batik with Twigs
- Lattice (it comes in navy, green, red and aqua
- Or my Starlight?
Block 2 of the Charity Sew along is out.. see mine and sew along! Get BLOCK 2
- New here? Sign up for my notices of a free block every Wednesday!
- My new Sunday Drive Fabric
- Charity BLOCK 2
- FREE Table runner pattern
- How to create 2.5" scrap quilts
- Solstice Updated diagram of block placement
- Among the Stars diagram for a 12" block
Article continues below this Ad