How is your cutting mat, rotary cutting blades? Are you still using the same rotarty cutter you bought 15 yrs ago? time to update and upgrade quilters! check them out!
For some weeks of this challenge I'm spending time looking through old notebooks and sketches. After all these years I see a shape or the start of a project that makes me think about exploring it again.
With this quilt I feel like I am taking a crosswalk at times. Bridging one idea to another idea. Like walking across the street to greet someone... some blocks make me think more than others.
.......keep reading, I tried it in repeat for you!
Article continues below this Ad
- **CLICK to DOWNLOAD the Prior blocks
- REMINDER - If you signed up for email notices, those are generated at 11am EST (my time). So if you want a pattern sooner, come to the website www.ilovetomakequilts.com/182-day-solstice-challenge-blocks.html.
- ALSO if you are missing a pattern or lost an email .. come to the website and download .. no need to write me!
Depending on your scraps, these could be very fun layouts to try!
BUY my "Let's go Ride" Bike pattern, on my list to hand up soon here at the house!
And I've been cruising the classes I own lately... I am actually Watching crochet classes.. so much fun to learn!
SHOP the DEALS on fabric collection Scraps & Bundles
- BUY the bundles (ps.. as always this is US dollars everyone on my website)
- I love these scrap bags. Read the description to know what is in the one order
- Moda bags, Tula Pink Scrap Bags, Other companies.
- Enter your email to get a notice of when each block is posted
- My Books at Amazon with digital option
- My Books with International Shipping
- Share your block below by clicking the blue box (tutorial here on loading a photos) FYI if too large Resize and try again
- Join me Online to share and ask questions!