Check out the Clearance section, you will always find some great deals!
So what is this Solstice project?
On Dec 21, 2016 the Winter Solstice started
I've been fascinated for years about starting a project on the Winter Solstice and ending it on the Summer Solstice. That is 182 days between them this year. We have 182 days to focus on doing a project... something fun... creative.. free flowing. The Solstice Project is my personal journey you are invited to be on. I started this project with just a few blocks and the idea to use up what I had and to create 1 block a week.
What to Do Now
- Enter your email to get a notice of Each FREE Block on Wednesday
- There is NO supply list.. Find some fabric you love.... sew... this is a jump start in creativity
- Share your block at the Quilt Show below by clicking the blue box (tutorial here on loading a photos)
- Join me Online to share and ask questions!
My Solstice lists of blocks & layouts are below..keep reading!
Click the PHOTO or the Text under the photo to go to the block page.
FYI - if it doesn't work change browsers, or devices...phones often have problems.
- DOWNLOAD Settings at the Post _
- NOTE I will NOT Update the block placement IN the PDF until the project ends.
- This project is for myself, so I'm doing my signature Asymmetrical setting on the left. With multiple size blocks.
- There is also a 12" variation idea to do the large blocks smaller
- I started this project with just a few blocks and the idea to use up what I had and to create 1 blocks a week.182 days to create a quilt with 25 blocks and a fun setting. I had no plan other than that.
- If you have ever wanted see how another person creates, this is a great project to join me on and I'm creating this from my stash... it's a grand experiment in FUN!
Check out the FLASH Sale, changes daily!